Youth Unisex CVC Crew

Precio habitual$14.99
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
  • En stock
  • Inventario en el camino
Wanna get something for your youngster to support Belton Wrestling at the next duel? Then this is the item for them. Next Level Apparel's Youth Unisex CVC Tee brings 60% polyester to ensure stretchability and durability so it should handle almost anything your youngster throws at it. The remaining 40% is cotton to ensure the tee is very comfortable against the skin and is breathable for that young Pirates supporter!

60% combed ringspun cotton, 40% polyester jersey.

Team Store items are made specifically for you when ordered. This method of making everything on demand helps reduce over production. Each product is customized in Kansas City so expect it to take 7-12 business days to receive your order (Certain exceptions may take closer to 15 or 20+ in cases where we are shipping across the country or have product(s) on back order.)

Este sitio está protegido por reCAPTCHA y se aplican la Política de privacidad de Google y los Términos del servicio.